Dubai & Omanplus The Ultimate Holy Lands 23 day tour - March 2, 2018
Our Highest Recommendation – click here for a digital flyer
This special tour combines the experience of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat and Salalah (Nephi’s Bountiful) with our Ultimate Holy Lands Tour, that includes Israel, Jordan & Egypt. By adding only 6 days to our Ultimate Holy Land Tour, you can enjoy the best the Middle East has to offer and the BEST PART, you can add it all without having to pay for any of the additional flights.
That’s right, I am saying all the airfare you need to visit Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat and Salalah (Nephi’s Bountiful) is FREE if you purchase our group airfare.
Airline Cost Comparison
Adding Dubai, the ancient city of Muscat, Abu Dhabi and Salalah (Nephi’s Bountiful) to our Ultimate Holy Lands Tour, more than doubles the amount of flights. As you will see it does not double the cost of your airfare. The following page is the flight comparison of our Ultimate Holy Lands flight and of Dubai, Muscat, Salalah & Abu Dhabi with Holy Lands flight costs. The comparison is based off Salt Lake City air using Delta, United or Egypt Air. The price for airfare from other cities will vary.
Ultimate Holy Lands Flight Costs from Salt Lake City include the following flights:
- Salt Lake City to Amman Jordan.
- Amman Jordan to Cairo.
- Cairo back to Salt Lake City.
- Cost of Airfare: $1,797.
Dubai & Oman plus the Ultimate Holy Land Flight Costs from Salt Lake City include the following flights:
- Salt Lake City to Dubai.
- Dubai to Salalah in Oman.
- Salalah to Muscat in Oman.
- Muscat to Dubai.
- Dubai to Amman Jordan.
- Amman Jordan to Cairo.
- Cairo to Salt Lake City.
- Cost of Airfare: $1,779.
Even though you doubled the number of flights, the price of air went slightly down. NOW for the BEST part. You will be flying on the #1 Airline in the world. Emirates Air is ranked #1 most luxurious Airline in the world! By comparison, when you look at Delta’s ranking in the world it comes in #35, United’s ranking is #68, Egypt Air doesn’t even rank in the top 100. It really is a No-Brainer, you can add all the airfare needed to visit Dubai, Salalah, Muscat and Abu Dhabi at NO ADDITIONAL costs for airfare, if you purchase our group airfare.
Is This Nephi’s Land Bountiful?
Arabia is a barren land. In all of of the Arabian Coast there is only one area that fits Nephi’s description of the Land Bountiful. It is in the country of Oman. Most scholars believe this area to be the Land Bountiful. It is located in Salalah, Oman and we will be visiting this area!
If you would like to see more – click to view a video on the Land Bountiful
There are two main places we will visit in the country of Oman. Muscat, which is the capital of the Country and Salalah located at the bottom of Oman. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are new and modern. Muscat is home to both modern and ancient and has some of the best ancient sites in the area. You will love the old city and its old market.
DUBAI & ABU-DHABI
World’s Tallest Building
Dune Bashing in the Arabian Desert
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are both major cities, but are also different federations of the United Arab Emirates. We will visit both of them. Everyone has heard of Dubai, the “City of Gold”. It is famous for doing everything to the extreme! For example: It has the world’s Tallest Building, which we will visit the observation floor near the top and we will also visit a mall that has a snow ski resort with two chairlifts inside of the mall. Your trip includes driving the Arabian Desert Sand Dunes in a luxurious four-wheel drive vehicle. Enjoy the ride in comfort with air-conditioning while you take a thrill ride of a lifetime. What a wonderful fun experience. BEST PART, the four-wheel drive vehicles are built with special suspension and tires that are built to drive on the sand dunes. We never felt thrown around or heavily jolted; it was just an A+ thrill ride!!! We end at sunset in the desert where we will watch the sun go down and enjoy a wonderful dinner and show before returning back to civilization. Ninety percent of those living in Dubai are from other countries. They just live and work in Dubai. You’re going to love Dubai, which is home to the #1 most luxurious airline in the world -Emirates Air. The Dubai Airport is the third busiest airport in the world, but you do not feel it.
Abu Dhabi is only a two-hour drive from Dubai. TripAdvisor has millions of passengers vote each year on travel. Under the category of 2016 Travelers’ Choice on TripAdvisor “Landmarks”, Abu Dhabi has the #1 recommended site in all of the Middle East, rated even higher than Petra. This site is also rated as the #2 “Landmarks” site in the world, above places like Angkor Wat, the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall. It is the Sheikh Zayed “Grand” Mosque. The architecture both inside and out is absolutely stunning!!! We will also visit the Emirates Palace which is #7 on TripAdvisors 2016 Travelers’ Choice “Landmarks” of the Middle East recommended list of places to see. When built in 2005 it was the most expensive hotel ever built in the world at well over 3 Billion Dollars. Another great highlight in Abu Dhabi will be your luxury 5-star Shangri La Beach Resort stay. We have scheduled a free afternoon and evening to enjoy the beach, the pools, along with time to enjoy a boat ride on the “Venice” like canals that wind through the property.
We see Jerusalem, the Sea of Galilee, Bethlehem, Jerusalem Center, Nazareth, Garden of Gethsemane, Mount of Olives, the Garden Tomb, Mount of Beatitudes, Mt. Carmel, Capernaum, Masada, Caesarea, Mt. Tabor, Antonia Fortress, top of Temple Mount, Palace of Caiaphas and so much more! We also visit places others miss or are not allowed to visit in the Holy Lands. Some tours even leave off Bethlehem and almost everyone leaves off Jordan! One of the sites in the Holy Land that only we are able to visit, is the ongoing excavations of the City of Lehi. A cave was discovered a short distance down from Jerusalem with writings of a prophet from 600 BC. The Nomad tribes consider the hill above the cave to be a sacred place. As they put it, “Before there was Muhammad there was a great prophet named Lehi and he taught from that hill”. We do not know if this is our Lehi, but we do know this will be a huge highlight as you visit an active archaeological dig. The excavations are on an army base. Only those excavating and Fun For Less Tours have been given permission to go onto the site. click to view a video on the Lehi excavations
NOTE: The excavations are now far enough along, there are stairs into the underground excavations.
Your tour in Jordan will include the ruins of Petra, a swim in the Dead Sea and the River Jordan at the site which is considered by most scholars to be the place Jesus was baptized. A few years ago the world was asked to vote on a new Seven Wonders of the World. Along with places like Machu Picchu and the Great Wall, Petra in Jordan was voted as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. You will have the chance to experience and explore Petra as part of this tour.
This part of your tour includes the most important sites in Egypt: Cairo, the Pyramids, King Tut’s Treasures in the Cairo museum, Luxor, Luxor Temple, Karnack Temple AND a 5 star three night cruise on the Nile between Luxor and Aswan.
Experience the Best the Middle East Has to Offer
Trip Advisor Traveler Choice awards, are the very “Best of Travel” chosen by millions of travelers each year. In the 2016 Travelers Choice awards given out by Trip Advisor, listed the top 14 monuments to see and experience in the all of the Middle East. We will visit 12 of them:
- The Sheikh Zayed “Grand Mosque” in Abu Dhabi – part of our tour. This place is so special, it is ranked #2 in the whole world, above places like Angkor Wat, The Taj Mahal and the Great Wall. Grand is an understatement – it is absolutely stunning!!!
- The Burj Khalifa in Dubai – part of our tour. This is the world’s tallest building. We will visit the observation deck near the top.
- Petra in Jordan – part of our tour.
- The Burj Al Arab in Dubai – we will see from the outside, it is the sail boat looking hotel in Dubai.
- Western Wall in Jerusalem – part of our tour.
- Karnack Temple in Luxor Egypt – part of our tour.
- Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi – part of our tour. When built in 2005 it was the most expensive hotel built anywhere in the world at over 3 Billion Dollars – It is a combination of a Palace for the Sultans of the United Emirates and a 7 star hotel.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in Muscat, Oman – part of our program.
- Abu Simbal in Egypt – Not part of our program.
- The Pyramides of Giza – part of our program.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem – part of our program.
- The Masjid an-Nabi in Saudi Arabia – not part of program.
- Masada in Israel – part of our program.
- Valley of the Kings in Egypt – part of our Program.
This Tour is a Grand Slam Home Run! Every day is another highlight Day!!!
Package Price Includes:
This is a complete package of three tours: #1: The Dubai, Muscat, Salalah & Abu Dhabi Tour, Plus #2: Israel & Jordan Tour, Plus #3: The Egypt Nile Cruise tour. The complete pricing for the three tours are listed below and the total cost of the complete package is included at the end when the three tours are added together. We broke them out so you could see exactly what is included in each tour of this special package.
Package #1 Dubai, Muscat, Salalah (Land Bountiful) and Abu Dhabi
Package Price: Don’t forget you had no additional costs for airfare for this part of the tour. Airfare is not included in the pricing, all airfare is part of the international package of air with Emirates Airlines.
- 2 nights in luxury 5-Star Sheraton hotel in Dubai.
- 2 nights in luxury 5-Star Marriott Beach Resort or Crowne Plaza Beach Resort hotel in Salalah.
- 2 nights in the luxury 5-Star Shangri La Beach Resort Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
It has a great beach and swimming pools, plus “Venice” like canals that run through the property for you to enjoy.
- All tours, buses, guides and entrance fees in Dubai, Muscat, Salalah (Land Bountiful) and Abu Dhabi.
- Riding special 4-wheel drive luxury vehicles through the desert – “Dune Bashing”.
- Special dinner and show in the desert.
- Trip up the world’s Tallest Building to the observation floor.
- “Whisper Perfect” head set receivers.
- All transfers to and from airports & hotels.
- All land taxes and fees.
- Special Guest Educator: Dr. S. Michael Wilcox.
- Fun For Less Tours Staff.
- Not included in this package is package #2 Israel & Jordan or #3 Egypt & the Nile Cruise.
- Airfares are NOT included.
- Internal flights are only included if you do our group airfare.
Total Package Price for Tour #1: $1,995
Package #2: Israel & Jordan Tour includes the following:
- 4-star deluxe hotels in Israel.
- 5-star luxury hotel in Jordan.
- Special guest educator throughout Israel: Dr. S. Michael Wilcox.
- The best in guides and bus drivers!
- All land taxes and booking fees.
- All transfers, buses and entrance fees.
- Petra in Jordan: Voted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Breakfast & dinner throughout your stay in Israel.
- All of the important sites in Israel & Jordan.
- The City of Lehi Excavations.
- Fun For Less Tours staff throughout your tour – “We Don’t Send You, We Take You.”
- “Whisper Perfect” headset receivers: You will be able to hear every word clearly spoken by our guides and educators, even when you step away from the group to take that important picture.
- Not included in this package is the option to purchase our group airfare with Emirates Airline.
- Not included in this package is package #1 or package #3
Total Package Price for tour #2: $2,895
Package Price for Tour #3 Egypt and the Nile Cruise Tour includes the following:
- Airfare from Cairo to the Nile Cruise.
- Airfare from the Nile Cruise to Cairo.
- All tours including buses, guides and entrance fees.
- All taxes and fees.
- 5-star luxury 3-night cruise on the Nile River. The BEST cruise ships are rated a 5-star, but for our rating they are really a 4-star deluxe).
- 2 nights in the 5-star luxury Citystars Hotel in Cairo. (this really is a 5-star plus hotel)
- All shore excursions from the ship.
- Fun For Less Tours staff throughout the tour and cruise.
- Use of our “Whisper Perfect” head set receivers.
- Not included in this package is the option to purchase our group airfare with Emirates Airline.
- Not included in this package is package #1 or package #2
Total Package Price for Tour #3: $1,694
The Grand Total for all Three Tours: $6,584
Best guess on the airfare out of Salt Lake City, using Emirates Airlines for all of the international and domestic flights including Dubai & Oman is approximately: $1,779
Package Price: $6,585 - The Grand Total for all Three Tours*
*Does not include international airfare to and from the Middle East, tips or visas. Does not include internal flights unless you purchase our group airfare.
Salt Lake City roundtrip group airfare: $1,779*
Los Angeles (LAX) roundtrip group airfare: $1,479*
*The above group airfares include your internal flights from Dubai to Salalah....Salalah to Muscat....Muscat to Dubai....Dubai to Amman....Amman to Cairo.
Important Note: For ALL passengers who do there own international airfare they will have to purchase these 5 internal flights listed above as a required own airfare package since these are not part of the tour cost.
Day 17: March 18: Jerusalem – Amman – Egypt
This morning we will cross into Amman, Jordan and transfer to the airport for our flight to Cairo. Upon arrival into Cairo we will transfer to our hotel. We will also say goodbye to Michael Wilcox before crossing into Amman. (This flight is not included in the tour price. It is part of the group airfare. Anyone who does there own international airfare still must purchase this flight through us.)