Ultimate British IslesUltimate British Isles with Scotland, Ireland & Wales 18 day cruise/tour - June 3, 2021
With a little creativity we have taken a Princess Cruise and added a land tour to reach the important places missed on the cruise. When you combine a great cruise, with a great land tour and then add a great educator in Glenn Rawson, you create the Ultimate British Isles & Ireland Cruise & tour. This is the best itinerary we have ever been able to offer! Here is a partial list of what you will see and experience on this special cruise/tour:
Visit the following sites on your land tour:
In England: London, Windsor Castle, Tower of London, Stonehenge, Oxford, Stratford upon-Avon, Warwick, LDS Church History sites and the English countryside.
In Wales: Tintern Abbey.
In England: Southampton, Guernsey Island. (England is mostly by land)
In Scotland: Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle, Inverness, Loch Ness, Orkney Islands, Scottish Highlands, Glasgow, Sterling Castle and more.
In Ireland: Belfast, Ireland Coastal Drive, Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Dublin, Glandalough Monastery, Cork, Blarney Castle and more.
Package Price Includes:
- Inside upgrade cabin on Princess Cruise on “Crown Princess.”
- $300 in ship port charges and fees.
- $210 in ship taxes.
- All land taxes.
- All booking fees and ticketing fees.
- Deluxe hotels in Warwick England and London England.
- All tours, entrance fees, buses and guides during the land portion in England.
- All transfers to and from hotels, airports and ship.
- Special Guest Educator: Glenn Rawson.
- Fun For Less Tours staff throughout the cruise, tour and shore excursions – “We don’t send you, we take you.”
- Educational lectures on the ship.
- Individual Head set receivers that allow you to hear every word spoken by our guides, staff and educator, even when you step away from the group to take that important picture.
- Shore excursions are not included in our package: We give you the OPTION to purchase our discounted shore excursions, they are significantly less than the ship charges. Our OPTIONAL shore excursion package includes 9 full days of tours, guides, buses, entrance fees, tour staff for only $989 (including taxes & fees). The ship would charge more than $1,450 for a similar package.
- Airfare is not included in our package: We give you the OPTION to purchase our group airfare.
Package Price: $3,995*
*Per person cash discount price, based on double occupancy.
Does not include shore excursions, airfare and tips.
Airfare pricing will be announced soon!
You can also purchase your own airfare. If you would like a quote from other cities contact our office.
Day 2: June 4: London
After our morning arrival, we will spend the day touring in London. Included in our tour is the infamous Tower of London, a castle, prison and the most famous execution site in Europe. Time permitting we will stop at the British Museum.
Day 3: June 5: Windsor Castle – Oxford – Stratford-Upon-Avon
We will start the day with a visit to Runny Mead – it was here the Magna Charta was signed. We then head to one of the homes of the Queen of England, Windsor Castle. You will have time to explore the Castle and the many shops around the castle. In the afternoon we travel to the literary center of England, Oxford. This is the college town of C. S. Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, William Tyndale, Lewis Carroll and Dozens of other great English thinkers. Oxford was the scene of the most famous martyrdoms in English Protestant history for it was here Archbishop Cranmer was burned at the stake along with Bishops, Latimer and Ridley. We will overnight in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Day 4: June 6: Warwick Castle – Stratford-Upon-Avon
This morning we will travel the short distance to Warwick Castle, perhaps England’s most famous. You’ll have time to explore the towers and dungeons. They also have demonstrations of medieval archery, catapults, sword fighting, and falconry. This afternoon we will go back to Stratford-Upon-Avon where you will a chance to explore and enjoy dinner in a sidewalk cafe.