Italy and GreeceItaly, Greece and the Mediterranean NEW! 17 day cruise May 15, 2018
If you have ever dreamed of doing Italy & Greece, jump on board!
This special Cruise & Land Tour has it all. It gives you the very best of Italy, Greece and Ephesus, Turkey. If you have ever dreamed of doing Italy and Greece, jump on board. This fantastic vacation is for you! Italy is hard to see from a ship as there just isn’t enough time in port to really experience cities like Rome and Florence. With our well planned land tour we will be able to take the time to really enjoy Rome and Florence as well as visiting places the ship does not stop – places like San Gimignano, Tuscany, the Italian countryside and so much more. We even visit Verona home of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. Throughout your land tour we will we stay in deluxe hotels and tour in deluxe buses.
We have added to your fantastic vacation Dr. S. Michael Wilcox; the very best educator for this part of the world. He will bring to life the history and magic of all that you will see and experience. This cruise tour has sold out every year we have offered it with Michael. We usually turn away almost as many as have signed up. This is one tour you do not want to wait to make your reservation.
We do our own shore excursions!
Our cruise portion of your special vacation starts in Rome Italy. From your beautiful Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas you will visit Rome Italy, Sicily Italy, Mykonos Greece (a beautiful island in Greece), Ephesus Turkey (one of the best ancient ruins in the world), Santorini Greece (one of the most beautiful islands in Greece), Athens Greece, and Naples Italy.
Package Price Includes:
- 10 night cruise inside cabin on Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas to Rome, Sicily, Mykonos, Ephesus, Santorini, Athens, Crete and Naples.
- $300 in Ship port charges and fees.
- $81.35 in Ship taxes.
- Deluxe hotels in Rome, Florence and Venice area.
- All transfers to and from airports, hotels and ship.
- All tours, buses and guides in Rome, Florence, San Gimignano, Tuscany and the Italian Countryside.
- Special Guest Educator: Dr. S. Michael Wilcox.
- Fun For Less Tour Staff throughout your tour and cruise.
- Shore excursions are not included: You have the option to purchase our discounted shore excursion package.
- Airfare is not included. You have the option to purchase our group airfare.
Package Price: $3,195*
*Per person cash discount price, based on double occupancy.
Does not include international airfare and tips.
Airfare pricing to be announced soon.
Call our office for quotes on other cities.
You can also purchase your own airfare.
This morning after arriving into Venice we will drive the short distance to Verona, home of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. This is one of the most picturesque old cities in Europe. After a tour of the old town, you will have time to explore and have lunch at one of the many sidewalk cafes. This evening we will head to Padova to overnight at your deluxe hotel.
We will spend the morning touring and exploring Venice. After our tour you will have plenty of time to walk the many old streets and bridges found in Venice. You will also have time to enjoy a gondola boat ride and eat in one of the many quaint sidewalk café’s. This afternoon we will travel to Florence where we will be staying the next two nights.