ISRAEL, JORDAN, EGYPT & THE NILEIsrael & Jordan Tour with Egypt & Nile Cruise 17 day tour - April 5, 2018
This once in a lifetime tour of Israel will visit many sites that other tours miss, some even leave off Bethlehem.
Our special Holy Land tour includes all of the important sites in Israel such as Jerusalem, Garden Tomb, Galilee, Bethlehem, Masada, the Dead Sea and more. It also includes Petra, Mt. Nebo & Christ’s baptismal site in Jordan.
This once in a lifetime tour will visit many sites that others are not able to see when they go to Israel. For example: The City of Lehi excavations, located a short distance down from Jerusalem. This is where caves were discovered with writings on the inside walls. It was determined that the writings were by a prophet in hiding that date approx. 600 BC. The Arabs have considered the hill above the cave to be a sacred place. As they put it – “before Mohamed there was a great prophet named Lehi and he taught from that hill.” Even the archaeologists in Jerusalem now call the area Beit Lehi. We do not know if this is our Lehi, but we do know this will be a huge highlight as you visit an active archaeological dig. The excavations are on an army base. Only those excavating and Fun For Less Tours have been given permission to go onto the site. click to view a video on the Lehi excavations
NOTE: The excavations are now far enough along, there are stairs into the underground excavations.
Visiting the Holy Land is a life changing experience. You will never read the scriptures in quite the same way after walking in the footsteps of prophets, apostles, and the Savior. The men and women whose stories have inspired us since childhood come to life in a manner that is remarkable and penetrating. When Jesus walked to Emmaus with two of his disciples they later remarked, “Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?” We feel confident you too will feel the power of the Bible’s familiar stories as you experience the sights and sounds of the land that gave to us our shared spiritual heritage. After visiting the lands of the scriptures you will always feel a certain unique homesickness for them and a longing to return.
This is our Ultimate Holy Lands experience. We have combined our Israel & Jordan Holy Land Tour with a fantastic Egypt tour & Nile Cruise that includes: Cairo, the Pyramids, King Tut’s Treasures in the Cairo Museum, Luxor, Karnack Temple (more impressive than the Pyramids), Luxor Temple, a 5 star three night luxury cruise on the Nile, and so much more. You are already going to be in the neighborhood – why not do it all!!!!
Package Price Includes:
- 4-star deluxe Hotels in Israel.
- 5-star luxury hotel in Jordan.
- Special guest educator throughout Israel: Dr. John Madsen.
- The best in guides and bus drivers!
- All land taxes and booking fees.
- All transfers, buses and entrance fees.
- Petra in Jordan: Voted as one of the 7 Wonders of the World!
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Breakfast & dinner throughout your stay in Israel.
- All of the important sites in Israel & Jordan.
- The City of Lehi Excavations.
- Fun For Less Tours staff throughout your tour – “We Don’t Send You, We Take You.”
- “Whisper Perfect” headset receivers: Everyone on this tour will have their own individual “whisper perfect” headset receiver. You will be able to hear every word clearly spoken by our guides and educators, even when you step away from the group to take that important picture.
- If someone has purchased our group airfare from JFK New York or Salt Lake City then these group airfares will include the middle flight from Amman to Cairo. If someone has done there own airfare internationally there will be a $200 charge for this required flight from Amman to Cairo on the same flight that the group is on.
- Not included in our package is the option to purchase our group airfare.
- Not included in our package is the Egypt Tour – information and pricing can be found below.
- $580 in domestic airfare:
- Airfare from Cairo to Aswan.
- Airfare from Luxor to Cairo.
- All taxes, ticketing fees and fuel surcharges.
- 5 star Nile Cruise ship with all meals.
- 5 star luxury Intercontinental Citystars Hotel Cairo.
- All shore excursions of the ship.
- All tours, entrance fees, buses and guides throughout.
- Fun For Less Tour staff throughout – “We Don’t Send You – We Take You.”
- Use of our “Whisper Perfect” headset receivers.
Package Price: $4,489 - Total Ultimate Package Price (package 1 & 2)*
**does not include international airfare to and from the Middle East, tips or visas.
SLC Roundtrip Airfare: $1,797
JFK Roundtrip Airfare: $1,389
(The SLC or JFK Airfare prices above also includes a middle flight from Amman to Cairo. If someone does there own airfare there will be a $200 charge for this flight with the group from Amman to Cairo.)
You can also purchase your own airfare.
If you need a quote from another city please contact our office.