CARIBBEAN “Land Cruise”If you love Cruising – You Will Love This!! 7 day land cruise - June 9, 2018
If you love Cruising – You Will Love This!!
Why do we love to cruise? You only unpack once – all of the meals are included – fun nightly entertainment, quiet places to relax and read a book – wonderful places to visit and much more. It is time to step up to the next level – a fantastic “Land Cruise”. When you take a deluxe resort and locate it on a wonderful beach, add the amenities a cruise offers, you end up with a vacation that is better than a cruise. Take a look our “apples to apples” comparison we have made to the least expensive Caribbean Cruise on Royal Caribbean out of Florida in 2016 and what our Western Caribbean “Land Cruise” has to offer.
Comparing Apples to Apples
- Royal Caribbean’s least expensive cabins including all meals, nightly entertainment, all Port charges, all ship taxes & fees – (does not include tips of $84.00)
- Category N inside cabin per person: $971.24 + 84 ship tips = $1,055.24
- Category I Outside window per person: $1,203.74 + 84 ship tips = $1,287.74
- Category E3 Balcony cabin per person: $1,416.74 + 84 ship tips = $1,500.74
Royal Caribbean cruise costs above do NOT include:
- Drinks including coke, sprite, etc. You can easily spend $50 to $100 pp (per person).
- Shore excursions: they could easily cost $200.
- Transfers to and from airports and ship – approx. $75 pp
- The needed hotel before the cruise as the ship could sail if your plane is late: $75 pp
- Fun For Less Tours Staff.
Package Price Includes:
Compare the Differences!
For about the price of a small inside cabin with Royal Caribbean we give you the whole package that includes e it all! Here is what is INCLUDED in our fantastic package:
- Large balcony resort room in our wonderful “Land Cruise” beach resort (smaller balcony cabins on the ship would be $1,500).
- All Meals every day – just like the cruise.
- Entertainment – much like the cruise.
- All group transfers to and from airports and Resort – costs extra with the cruise.
- Full day tour to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza – costs extra on a cruise. Includes entrance fees, guides and transfers.
- All drinks, including Virgin Pina Colada’s – all coke, sprite and other drinks cost extra on a cruise.
- Beach only a few steps from your luxury resort room – no beach on a ship.
- All resort hotel tips included – all tips are extra on a ship.
- All taxes and booking fees.
- Gigantic Swimming Pools – tiny pools on the ship.
- No Sea Sickness.
- No worries, the ship will leave you if you are late – your resort is not going anywhere.
- Sports equipment like paddle boats, snorkel equipment, etc. are free – not available on a ship unless you are on an expensive shore excursions.
- Fun For Less Tours Staff throughout your transfers, tours and at the resort.
- We also do include an educator for those that are interested. He will talk about the ruins and the ancient people of the Book of Mormon that many believe were in this part of the world. These educational lectures are optional.
Package Price: $1,299*
*(Discounts for children ages 3-11 sharing as a 3rd/4th guest.)
*Per person cash discount price, based on double occupancy.
Does not include airfare.
Salt Lake City round trip: To be announced soon!
Call our office for quotes from other cities.
You may also purchase your own airfare.
Currently the Salt Lake City airfare is on Delta Airlines.
Upon arrival to Cancun we will depart for your “all inclusive“ beach hotel. You will have a free afternoon to relax and enjoy your beautiful beach resort. This resort has all the amenities you could hope for. All your food and beverages are included, unlike on a cruise ship where drinks are extra. Included with your hotel are Hobie Cat sailing lessons and free use of the sailing boat after your lessons, free introductory scuba lesson, free snorkeling gear, dance lessons, cooking classes, the list goes on. Large and beautiful swimming pools, stage shows at night, (an 18 hole championship golf course and motorized toys are extra). It has the most incredible private white sand beach and the second longest barrier reef in the world, excellent for snorkeling and scuba diving. These are your “Land Cruise Days at Sea”. Your hotel is located in the exclusive gated community of Playacar, just minutes to the seaside resort town of Playa Del Carmen.
Free day to enjoy the resort.
After breakfast we will check out of the hotel and board our bus for the return trip to the Cancun Airport and our flight back to the US.