Couples Get-AwayRoyal Caribbean Cruise with Dr. Matt Townsend! 9 days 8 nights cruise - April 20, 2024
GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE!
Give a gift that will be life-changing. It is said 50% of marriages end in divorce. It’s time to change the odds and Dr. Matt is just the one to help. What most of us lack are the skills to understand each other and how to work together toward a great marriage. Even if you have a great marriage, Dr. Matt can make it even better. Those who have attended our past “Get-Aways” said it was a phenomenal experience along with a fantastic vacation with their spouse. Fun For Less Tours has teamed up again with Dr. Matt Townsend and his wife Mardi. In April of 2024, we are offering a Get-AWAY Cruise in the Caribbean. This is a vacation that will pay off for a lifetime. If you haven’t experienced Dr. Matt’s masterful mix of entertainment, fun, laughter and education, you have been missing out! As a world-class educator and humorist, you will literally laugh your way to a healthier and deeper love. Dr. Matt will take his 25 plus years of experience educating couples to help you address some of the biggest threats to relationships today. Many of our past groups have been made up of parents bringing their married children. It didn’t matter the age, or the amount of time married – ALL have raved about how much they and their children loved the vacation and the life-changing information on marriage that Matt shared with them. They also had to admit it not only helped their children, it helped them as well. This trip can be the BEST investment when it comes to the happiness of yourselves and your married children.
At the start of the tour we all fly into Houston Intercontinental airport, overnighting in a 4 star deluxe hotel. That evening and the next morning before getting on the ship – Matt will hold his workshops. In his “Take Your Love to a Higher-Level” workshops, he will give you the real-life tools needed for a deeper connection to your spouse. Tools that you will be able to use throughout your life. During the cruise he will hold additional workshops, but leaving plenty of time to enjoy the Harmony of the Seas ship, its shows, waterslides, meals and its ports of call. We have not forgotten it is a vacation and it might be a second or maybe even a 50th honeymoon. This is a time to enjoy improving your marriage. Everyone will experience beautiful vistas, wonderful ports of call, great meals and a ship that has it all. Added to all the fun is Matt’s world-class education to deepen your marriage relationships. Most of you are going to leave an inheritance to your children when you leave this life. Share some of it with them now, when it will do the most good and help them for the rest of their married lives. Give the gift of love to yourself and to your married children.
Take Your Love to a Higher Level
Enjoy 9-10 hours of workshops with Dr. Matt Townsend will be scattered throughout the week, where you will receive real-life tools as well as a deeper connection that you will be able to carry with you for the rest of your life. His workshops will address a variety of topics:
- Closing the Gap…The Art and Science of Reconnecting – You will learn the latest research and techniques in the “art of love”, including the Seven Basic Needs of Healthy Relationships.
- What Is She/He Thinking? A hilarious and in-depth dive into your partner’s brain, thoughts, emotions and differences. You’ll finally understand why they do what they do and what you can do to manage the differences.
- Creating REAL Communication – This conflict resolution workshop will teach you how to “Get REAL” on issues that have been too hot to handle in the past.
- Learn to Love Your Partner Their Way – In this workshop, Dr. Matt Townsend will help to create more mutual benefit in your marriage by turning “Complaints into Completes” by simply learning to love each other the way we want to be loved.
- Spiritual Beings and the Human Experience – Life is hard so we don’t have to make it any harder than it already is. Learn how to become “One” and live more simply by living from your real self in the Body, Mind and Spirit workshop.
Package Price Includes:
- Dr. Matt Townsend Guest Educator.
- Approximately 10 hours with Matt, learning how to “take your marriage to a higher level”.
- 8 days 7 nights cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas out of Galveston, Texas.
- $225 in Port Charges and fees.
- $141.08 in Ship Taxes.
- Quality shows – the musical “Greece” has been playing on the Harmony Stage.
- ALL SHORE EXCURSIONS.
- Transfers: All transfers, if you booked our group airfare or your flight arrives on or before and departs on or after our group flights.
- Transfers from Houston Intercontinental Hotel to the ship on Galveston Island.
- Three quality meals a day on the ship.
- Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- Fun For Less Tours Staff throughout.
Package Price: $1,975 per person*
*Per person cash discount price, based on double occupancy.
Does not include visas, airfare and tips.
Day 1: April 20: Fly to Houston
Today you fly from your homes to Houston Intercontinental Airport. Tonight, at your hotel, Matt will start his series of “Take Your Love to a Higher Level” workshops.
Day 2: April 21: Houston – Board Ship in Galveston
This morning before driving to Galveston to board your wonderful cruise ship, Matt will have another “Take Your Love to a Higher Level” workshop.
Day 3: April 22: Fun Day at Sea
Today you will have plenty of time to experience and enjoy your wonderful Royal Caribbean Ship, along with enjoying another “Take Your Love to a Higher Level” workshop.
Day 4: April 23: Fun Day at Sea
Another day to enjoy your Royal Caribbean ship and it’s fun entertainment. Today we will all meet for another of Matt’s “Take Your Love to a Higher Level” workshop.
Note: We have three ports of call that include your shore excursions. Depending on timing, during one of the three days, we will likely have another of Matt’s workshops. The timing of the additional workshop will be announced while on your cruise.
Day 5: April 24: Roatan, Honduras
We have included a Roatan Honduras shore excursion.
Day 6: April 25: Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico
We have included a Puerto Costa Maya shore excursion.
Day 7: April 26: Cozumel, Mexico
We have included a Cozumel shore excursion.
Day 8: April 27: Fun Fay at Sea
Another day to enjoy your wonderful ship and also attend Matt’s final “Take Your Love to a Higher Level” workshop.
Day 9: April 28: Houston Intercontinental– Fly home
This morning we will depart our ship in Galveston, traveling to the Houston Intercontinental Airport for our flight home. We will be taking with us, the many memories we have experienced together as couples and the knowledge of how we can “Take Our Love to a Higher Level”.