Alaska CruiseAnchorage to Vancouver 10 day cruise - August 14, 2024
Feel the warmth of the spring or summer sun as you glide along, past the dense forests of dark green pines, fields of rainbow-hued wildflowers and dazzling white glaciers. In the clear blue sky, silent eagles circle in search of unsuspecting salmon. Just when it seems like the quietest place on earth, you’ll be startled by the sudden splash of a humpback whale breaking the surface. Cherish every moment you spend on this endlessly fascinating itinerary.
From the majestic tip of Mt. McKinley to the jagged edge of the awe-inspiring glaciers, Alaska is unlike any place else in the world. There is no better way to travel into some of the world’s most remote areas than on a beautiful cruise ship.
Package Price Includes:
- 7 night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s “Radiance of the Seas.”
- Includes $235 in port charges.
- Includes $257.83 in cruise taxes.
- All taxes and booking fees.
- 2 nights hotel in Anchorage before cruise.
- Includes 3 transfers: Anchorage airport to Anchorage hotel – Anchorage hotel to Seward to board ship – Vancouver to Seattle if the are arranged around the group flight times.
- Shore Excursion Juneau: Whale watching cruise, plus a tour of Juneau and the Mendenhall Glacier.
- Shore Excursion Skagway: Scenic drive over White Pass Summit to Canada border and city tour.
- Anchorage full day tour to Talkeetna with jetboat ride on Talkeetna river, also a visit with a ride an Iditarod dog sled site.
- Fun For Less Tour Staff throughout your cruise, transfers and shore excursions.
- Private parties and group get-to-gethers.
- Option to purchase our group airfare.
Package Price: $2,387*
*Per person cash discount price, based on double occupancy.
Does not include airfare and tips.
SLC roundtrip - To Be Announced. (Includes SLC to Anchorage & Seattle to SLC, taxes and fees)
Please call if originating from another city, it may vary from the example above.
You may also purchase your own airfare.
Your full day tour is included today. We will start by driving to a beautiful town called Talkeetna where you will board a boat that will whisk you on the river in comfort. We will make one stop where you may enjoy a leisurely walk to an authentic trapper’s cabin. As you travel ten miles of river you might have opportunities to view nesting bald eagles, see beaver activity, and moose. You just might even see a black or grizzly bear roaming the shore. If we have a clear day then you can stand in the splendor of Denali and the Alaska Range from spectacular vantage points on the Susitna River! After this we will head off to the location of the famous dog race the Iditarod. You will have an opportunity to try and run with the actual Iditarod dogs on a sled with wheels. We will then drive back to Anchorage where you will overnight.