2021 Dubai ExpoWORLD'S GREATEST VACATION! INCLUDES WORLD'S GREATEST SHOW! 10 day vacation/tour - November 4, 2021
DUBAI has the Biggest and Best of Everything in the WORLD!
- The World’s Greatest Vacation Experience
- The World’s Greatest Show – The Dubai Expo
- The World’s Tallest Building
- The World’s Highest Outdoor Observation Point
- The World’s Largest Mall
- The World’s Tallest Ferris Wheel
- The World’s Most Iconic and Luxurious Hotel
- The World’s Most Amazing Man-Made Island
- Full Ski Resort Inside a Mall
- One of the World’s Most Twisted Buildings
- World’s Largest Flower Garden
- World’s Most Unique Dune Bashing Experience
- World’s Largest Choreographed Fountain Water Show with Music
- Beaches so wonderful, you won’t want to ever go home!
- We could go on and on – you get the idea.
World’s GREATEST Show on Earth
The Dubai Expo has been billed as the Greatest Show on Earth. Dubai never does anything small, the Expo is gigantic, so much so that we need two full days to experience the best that it has to offer. There are 192 countries that have spent over 4 years building their displays and exhibits, which means there are 192 pavilions. It is virtually impossible to visit every pavilion during the time we have scheduled while in Dubai. Some of the pavilions will be so wonderful that you should not miss them. But other pavilions are at best ok. So how do you decide which ones are the best to visit when there are 192 pavilions to explore? We have the solution – the owners, who were already going to this once-in-a-lifetime event, are going to visit every pavilion in the Expo before you go. They will then create a list of the best pavilions that they feel should not be missed. Our plan is to give you a map of the Expo with these pavilions marked. The magnitude of this undertaking is staggeringly mind-blowing. It truly will be the World’s Greatest Show on Earth. We know you’re going to love Dubai.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dubai Expo was scheduled for 2020 but had to be postponed to 2021. They have left the name the same “Dubai 2020 Expo”.
Click the image below to see a video!
World’s Greatest Vacation
This November you get to experience both – The World’s Greatest Vacation AND the World’s Greatest Show. Let us share what we have in store for you on the World’s Greatest Vacation side of your trip. You will not find any other place on earth that can deliver the kind of vacation Dubai can give you. The words LUXURIOUS and STUNNING are not strong enough to truly describe what your hotels are like on our World’s BEST Vacation. Your vacation includes 3 nights at possibly the BEST Beach Resort in the world. It is impossible to give you a true feeling of how luxurious the Madinat Jumeirah Beach Resort is!
Here are a Few Highlights of this Fantastic Beach Resort:
- Your exclusive Resort has 19 swimming pools and over 40 restaurants.
- This phenomenal beach resort is made up of FOUR fantastic luxurious 5-star resort hotels. It is located along 1.2 miles of private beach. The complex is absolutely huge! The 1.2 miles of private beach is reserved only for those staying on the property.
- Getting around is easy and a lot of fun. They have created 2.3 miles of waterways that wind through the resort, beaches and shopping areas. Let us repeat, so you completely understand, they have 2.3 MILES of waterways that wind through the resort! Think of Venice and you will get the picture. They have small private boats that will take you wherever you want to go in the resort or just take you on a ride to enjoy all of the stunning beauty of the resort. Our favorite time to take a boat ride is in the evening when all the resorts and waterways are lit up.
- They also have golf carts at stations along the beach, ready to take you up and down the beach.
You could eat your included breakfast in any of the hotels, including the plush hotel they refer to as “The Palace”. Just take one of the small boats to the breakfast of your choice. The breakfasts are so fantastic you will want to stay all day, enjoying the atmosphere and the gigantic selection of foods.
- In all of our travels, we have never seen or experienced anything on this scale!
- Shopping at Your Resort: Most tours to Dubai include the famous Souk Madinat. It is an authentic recreation of an ancient marketplace. Considered to be one of the best Arabic Market places in Dubai. Visitors enter a world reminiscent of ancient Arabia through sight, smell and sound. Guests can explore a myriad of winding streets in a traditional bazaar-like atmosphere. The best part is that it is located in your resort and you can easily reach it by boat from your hotel.
- Huge Water Park: The park has 30 rides and attractions, including meandering rivers you can float on, large water slides, waterfalls, pools and so much more. Entrance to this fantastic park is $75 per person per day, BUT, that does not apply to you. It is part of your hotel complex: The water park is FREE during your stay. They will take you by golf cart anytime you want and as often as you want.
- The Hotel rooms that include the water park, taxes and access to the total resort – cost between $1,000 to more than $25,000 per room per night. You could easily spend more on a 3-night stay at this hotel, than what you are spending on this whole 10 DAY GREAT VACATION.
The Other Hotels You will Stay in During Your Greatest Vacation:
- 3 Nights in the 5-Sar Luxury Raffles Hotel Dubai: It is listed as the #1 Hotel on Trip advisor out of 786 Hotels in Dubai. This unbelievable Hotel will act as your base as you tour the Dubai Area, along with experiencing Dubai’s GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH – THE WORLD EXPO. The Dubai Expo runs between October 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
- 2 Nights in the 5-Star Luxury Fairmont Beach Resort Hotel in Abu Dhabi: This fantastic 5-Star Luxury Beach Resort will be used as our base as we tour Abu Dhabi, The Shiekh Mosque and the Presidential Palace.
Dune Bashing in Luxury!
Dune Bashing in the Arabian Desert is an experience you will never forget. Instead of riding rough dune buggies, you will travel over the sand dunes in air-conditioned, specially built, luxury 4-wheel drive vehicles. At the end of your ride, you will end up at an Oasis for our after-dark barbeque dinner and show.
Grand Mosque in Abu-Dhabi
Trip Advisor lists the best landmarks in the World: The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is #1 in the Middle East and the 3rd best landmark in the World, beating out places like the Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower, Great Wall, etc.
Dubai "Miracle Garden 2021"
Worlds Largest Flower Garden
World’s Largest Flower Garden Display. Over 775 thousand square feet of over 150 MILLION Flowers and 250 MILLION Plants. The display covers buildings, an airplane and uniquely designed figures like Mickey Mouse. The word stunning is not enough to really express how impressive this garden is.
Click the image below to see a video!
Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi
We have arranged a private tour of this fantastic Palace that took over 150 million man-hours to build.
Click the image below to see a video!
Round-trip Dubai Airfare only $549
Airfare between LAX and DUBIA
Emirates has been voted the #1 airline in the world numerous times. We have arranged round-trip airfare between Los Angeles and Dubai for only $549 per person including all taxes and fees – you can’t get to Hawaii for that price. This price only applies to those that are part of the Fun For Less Tours group airfare for this tour to Dubai. Unbelievable Deal! Airfare price is subject to availability.
Package Price Includes:
Your complete package Price INCLUDES:
- 3 Nights 5 Star Luxurious Hotel: The Madinat Jumeirah Beach Resort.
- Free rides on all the boats and golf carts.
- Free entrance as often as you would like to the resort’s gigantic water park.
- Access to 1.2 miles of private beach and 19 Swimming Pools.
- 3 Nights 5 Star Luxurious Hotel: The Dubai Raffles – the #1 hotel in Dubai. Mini-Suites over 750 square feet.
- 2 Nights 5 Star Luxurious Hotel: The Abu Dhabi Fairmont Beach Resort.
- 5-Star Breakfast Every Day.
- The World’s Greatest Show – The Huge Dubai World Expo.
- We are spending two full days at the Expo.
- World’s Tallest Building – outdoor observation level.
- Dune Bashing in Luxury 4-wheel drive vehicles.
- Barbeque Dinner and a Show in an Oasis in the Desert.
- Private “Presidential Palace” tour.
- World’s Largest Flower Garden (150 million flowers and 250 million plants).
- All tours and entrance fees in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Guest Educator In Dubai: Jeff Lawson.
- Fun For Less Tours Staff throughout your vacation.
- Separate Luggage Handling between Hotels and Resorts.
- All taxes and fees.
- Optional to purchase deeply discounted round-trip Dubai airfare.
Package Price: $2,994*
*Does not include international airfare to and from Dubai, tips or visas.
Roundtrip LAX to Dubai Airfare: $569.
Your day-by-day itinerary is a partial list of your tour. The itinerary below is subject to change as needed at any time to accomplish everything we can in each area we visit.
Day 1: November 4: Depart our home and LAX airport and travel to Dubai.
Day 2: November 5: Arrive Dubai
Today we will arrive into Dubai. After clearing customs we will transfer to our hotel. Overnight at Raffles.
Day 3: November 6: Dubai City Tour (Old Part) + Desert Safari (Dune Experience)
This morning we will start our tour in Old Dubai, Al Bastakiya, with narrow lanes and tall wind towers. Continue to Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi Fort and stroll the Old Souk. Get aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the Spice Souk. It is a traditional market of narrow lanes with open and closed-roof stores. Stores sell fragrances and spices from frankincense and shisha to herbs. The trip to the Gold Souk shows why Dubai is the City of Gold. We will return to the hotel in the afternoon. Later we will go for a safari in the desert with dinner. The trip provides you with an opportunity to discover the golden sand dunes of Arabia in 4-wheel drive luxury vehicles. Experience the thrill of a lifetime, a roller coaster ride through the sand dunes. The adventure then continues with a drive to a Bedouin Campsite, right in the heart of the desert to enjoy a BBQ dinner and cultural show. Overnight at Raffles.
Day 4: November 7: Day Visit To Dubai Expo
Today we will visit the World EXPO. The World EXPO is absolutely worthy of its reputation as one of the world’s largest as well as the oldest global events. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Raffles.
Day 5: November 8: Dubai Sightseeing – Worlds Tallest Building – Abu Dhabi
Today we will visit the New Part or Modern Dubai. Our first stop will be at the worlds largest man-made island, which has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity, called The Palm Jumeirah. Later we proceed to visit the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, situated right next to one of the world’s largest shopping malls, the Dubai Mall, where you will have the opportunity to experience a vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at more than 30 feet per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert, and ocean. After visiting Burj Khalifa we will visit Dubai mall the largest mall in the world. Then we will drive to Abu Dhabi to check into our hotel the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr.
Day 6: November 9: Abu Dhabi (Mosque + City Tour)
We start the city tour of Abu Dhabi with a visit to an astounding and expansive white structure – Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque that was named to honor the late president, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. We will also see the impressive Emirates Palace, the bustling Abu Dhabi city center, and the beautiful Corniche. Next, we will visit the extraordinary Qasr Al Watan or the Palace of the Nation! A striking segment of the capital city’s Presidential Palace complex, Qasr Al Watan is where the significant government buildings are located. Besides the meeting place of the country’s supreme constitutional authority, it also serves as an avenue to host the global leaders during UAE visits. Later we will return to the hotel.
Day 7: November 10: Drive to Dubai + Visit to Dubai Expo
Today we will drive back to Dubai where we will visit the Dubai Expo for our second day of exploration. Later we will transfer to our luxurious beach resort hotel, the Jumeirah Mina A Salam where you will be staying for the next three nights.
Day 8: November 11: Visit To Miracle (Flower) Garden + Free Day
This morning we will visit the most beautiful garden in the world- the Dubai Miracle Garden. The largest natural flower garden in the world deserves your visit, especially when it boasts of over 150 million flowers. Arranged in unbelievably beautiful shapes, designs and themes; the flower garden is a sensory delight. The rest of the day is free to relax at Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabia Resort. It is a destination within a destination that offers lots of unique features for guests: Souk Madinat Jumeirah shopping – a replica of the traditional Arabian market with the selection of boutiques, gift shops, restaurants, cafes, and more – 2.3 miles of waterways with traditional wooden boats ’Abras’ to transport guests through the resort – Outdoor and indoor swimming pools and 1.2 miles of pristine private beach with a view of the iconic Burj Al Arab – Then there is the neighboring Wild Wadi Waterpark with complimentary unlimited access. Overnight at hotel in Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Day 9: November 12: Free Day
Today will be a free day. Overnight at hotel in Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Day 10: November 13: Fly Home
This morning we will transfer to the Dubai airport for our flight back to the US and home.