As a native to Johannesburg, South Africa, Diederik is a professional safari guide with over 20 years’ experience of leading tours and safaris in Southern Africa. He has taken clients on everything from walking safaris to coach tours to camping safaris.
He is a qualified National Guide in South Africa and has qualified as a guide for Swaziland. In addition Diederik is registered as a Level 3 Safari Guide with the Field Guide Association of South Africa.
- Born in Johannesburg
- Went to school in Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Did 2 years military service in the Infantry
- Studied at The University of the Witwatersrand
- Obtained a BSc majoring in Botany and Zoology
- Worked for Clive Walker Safaris doing walking trails and safaris in the Okavango, Tuli Block and Klaserie Game Reserve
- Worked for the Natal Parks Board as a ranger
- Started own business in 1991
- Is a Registered National Tourist Guide for South Africa
- Is Registered as a Tourist Guide for Swaziland
- Is a Level 3 Trails Guide (NQF6) with FGASA
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.