You have two very hard choices for 2014 Shakespeare Festival. Both of our educators are the best of the best when it comes to Shakespeare. For the first time ever, Fred Adams, the founder of Utah’s Shakespeare Festival has agreed to be our educator for the July 28th Group. You will love his humor and insight into each play or musical. He has been part of every play and decision since the beginning. Dr. S. Michael Wilcox also has a passion for Shakespeare. He has attended Shakespeare plays all over the world and has seen every play in the Utah Summer Shakespeare Festival for over 20 years. No other educators can come close to the quality of these two. The problem is going to be which one to go with!!!
Even those that feel they would not like Shakespeare will love and understand each play after our educators explain the plot and characters of the individual plays. Having our educators explain each play prior to viewing the performances makes all the difference in the world in being able to understand and enjoy the play.
We have the complete package:
· Dr. S. Michael Wilcox or Shakespeare Festival Founder Fred Adams as your educator.
· We see all 6 plays in Center Orchestra Seating.
· We have included all of your meals.
· You will stay in quality Hotels.
· In addition to Michael or Fred, we have arranged several private seminars & tours hosted by actors and Shakespeare Festival staff.
· Fun For Less Tour staff throughout your experience.For complete information & itinerary, click on the dates below.